Home Healthcare Services for Children in Houston, TX
Pediatric Therapy Services by Daisy Kids Care
At Daisy Kids Care, our goal is to provide our clients with superior pediatric home healthcare services. Whether you need private-duty nursing or an array of therapy services, we’re here to help! As a team of licensed and certified professionals, we’re dedicated to continuously improving our delivery of care to best suit you and your child’s unique needs. Better yet, you’ll never be put on a waitlist, and we do same-week evaluations, so you can get the support you need when you need it. Learn more about the Daisy Way and how our pediatric healthcare services are designed to transform your child’s quality of life.
We are a locally-owned and -operated company with a mission to improve children’s lives. We vow to deliver personalized, one-on-one care that focuses on understanding and compassion. Every child is unique, and we do our part in helping them learn and grow in their way. In carrying out our mission for premier child and family care, we will:
- Respect the client’s and family’s rights and confidentiality.
- Involve the client and family in planning the client’s care and understanding their unique medical condition.
- Provide ongoing quality monitoring and improvement.
- Provide competency medical peer review of staff on an ongoing basis.
- Dedicate ourselves to meeting the needs of our clients and their families.
- Provide comprehensive, quality care to our clients and their families.
- Coordinate all members of the healthcare team in the delivery of appropriate client care.
Let Us Show You the Daisy Way
For the past decade, we have helped thousands of children and their families throughout the Houston area by providing high-quality, safe, and medically necessary healthcare services. As a family-run company, we do everything in our power to deliver a “family feel” when you’re in our care. We want you to feel comfortable and confident in choosing our services for your child. Our seasoned team has experience serving children with a wide range of conditions, including autism spectrum disorder, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, and speech or developmental delays. No matter the scope of your and your child’s needs, we are here to offer the most comprehensive care in the region.
What We Do for You and Your Child
At Daisy Kids Care, our private pediatric nurses and home care therapists are specialized in working with children 0-21 years of age. We work day in, and day out to better understand our patients’ needs and the dynamics of the entire family so that we can provide a greater level of convenience and care. The different services we proudly offer families include the following:
- Private Duty Nursing – Our Private Duty Nurses are either Registered Nurses (RNs) or Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) who provide in-home care and work one-on-one with clients. While private-duty nursing services for kids mainly focus on medicine and adhering to doctor’s instructions, our nurses do so much more. Our nurses will help your child with communication, mobility, self-care, hygiene, and emotional support.
- Speech Therapy – Over the years, we’ve found that most children with severe communication disorders require comprehensive, personalized treatment. Our compassionate and experienced speech-language pathologists are ready to work with your child to improve their communication through games, books, and pictures. We even present parents with strategies and methods to use for continuing therapy after we leave the home.
- Occupational Therapy – Our therapists work with infants, toddlers, children, youth, and their families to build skills that will improve their day-to-day lives. With a team that specializes in getting your child back on track at their own unique pace, we give them the knowledge and skills they need to participate in meaningful occupations and life events.
- Physical Therapy – Our highly trained physical therapists use various techniques and modalities to help clients restore function, improve mobility, and relieve pain. We’ve discovered that the need for in-home physical therapy is a must for many patients when it comes to preventing or limiting permanent disabilities.
- Outpatient Rehab – Our state-of-the-art therapy clinic is designed and equipped to optimize therapy time and create a higher level of challenge for your child. We have created an inviting, fun outpatient space where your child can benefit from multiple specialized areas. These areas include a sensory room, PT gym, feeding room, as well as speech and OT rooms.
Why Choose Daisy Kids Care?
Since our beginning, we’ve worked hard to build a reputation as the best pediatric healthcare service in the region. When it comes to your child, you need to make sure you’re choosing pediatric services you can trust. As a company that was voted one of the TOP Pediatric Home Health Agencies in Houston, Daisy Kids Care is here to be a reliable support system for you and your child. Though we realize there are many home health agencies throughout the area, choosing DKC ensures your child will receive the highest quality available, and you can have peace of mind knowing they are in good hands. Call today to learn more about what we can do for you and your child. We look forward to showing you the benefits of choosing the Daisy way.