Private Duty Nursing in Houston, TX
Contact Daisy Kids Care for Pediatric Therapy Services
When you need private duty nursing, home health therapy, or outpatient therapy services in the Houston, TX area, Daisy Kids Care is the company to depend on. No matter the scope of your child’s needs, our highly-trained and compassionate staff is here to provide safe, high-quality, and medically necessary care that exceeds expectations. From our therapists and nurses to our administrative staff, our team goes above and beyond to deliver comprehensive care that ensures you and your child feel supported and accepted. If you believe your child would benefit from our specialized pediatric services, give us a call. We look forward to showing you and your child the Daisy way.
Daisy Kids Care is a family-owned and -operated company with a mission to deliver unparalleled care to children and their families. Whether it’s a health concern or your child needs assistance recovering from an injury, we offer one-on-one, personalized services that work to give your child a full and happy life. The different services we provide include the following:
- Home Health & Outpatient Therapy – We provide our services in a home and clinical environment, which allows us to better cater to the needs of our patients. We want to provide our care in setting that will help the child succeed.
- Private Duty Nursing – If your child requires on-going medical care, one of our Registered Nurses or Licensed Vocational Nurses can provide the in-home support you need. Our nurses administer compassionate care while adhering to doctor’s orders. They specialize in caring for children with feeding tubes, tracheostomies, and those requiring medical ventilation. The nurses will provide all medications, treatments, and activities of daily living to ensure your child has the best quality of life.
- Speech Therapy – Our experienced speech-language pathologists will work to determine what kind of speech issues your child has. Common issues revolve around voice, fluency, or articulation troubles, so we work one-on-one with your child to work through any underlying issues.
- Occupational Therapy – Our therapists work with infants, toddlers, children, teens, and their families to build skills that will improve their day-to-day lives. Our therapist will create an individualized treatment regimen that improves your child’s motor skills, addresses behavioral issues, and helps with balance and coordination.
- Physical Therapy – If your child has mobility issues due an injury or health condition, our pediatric physical therapy services are here to help. Our therapist will work to improve your child’s mobility, and fine motor skills. The strategy is to make the sessions entertaining and as painless as possible.
- Outpatient Rehab – Our state-of-the-art therapy clinic is specially designed with your child in mind. From our sensory room to the PT gym, to a feeding room as well as speech and OT rooms, we have everything your child needs under one roof.
If you’re ready to give your child the best life possible, contact our Houston Clinic today by giving us a call or sending us a message through this page. We look forward to learning more about how we can meet your child’s needs.
Phone Number:(832) 895-3400
Hours of Operation:Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Address:17314 SH 249, STE 230 Houston, TX 77064
Nursing- firstname.lastname@example.org Therapy- email@example.com
Why Choose Us?
- No Wait Lists
- Comprehensive Care
- Fast & Easy Transitions
- One-On-One Patient Care
- Locally Family Owned & Operated
- Ongoing Quality Monitoring & Improvement